Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cafe Racer, Very nice custom.Must see!!!!! - $7000

$7000.... No it's not a miss type I saw it and was like WTF!?!!?

Please tell me how an 89 GS500E is worth $7L Can't you buy a New GS500F for $5K?... So ugly

Not Even Complete...
    Jedz Moto
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2002 Honda Reflex 250
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120
    2023 Triumph Scrambler 1200XE
    Cages: '18 Subaru OB wagon 3.6R and '16 Mazda 3
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

"paint alone was $800"

He must have gone through a lot of rattle cans.

$7000? Lucky if he gets $700.
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Nothing overly unusual here, just another hacked UJM. It's amazingly sad what some hacks do to perfectly good bikes...

Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

I know this is a thing with some people but oh my dear gawd.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowFocus603 View Post
            http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/4749779092.html

One of 30" wheel
            One of hhi 19" rotor
            Tol bag and fender
            Too much to list take a look or call/text for details
            Just built in 2014
            About 6000 miles
            Clean title

Asking only 36,999

Please don't send crazy offers it take over 38,000/40,000 just to buy the bike and all the parts

Call/text 978/398-4-3-1-0
            Pretty bad when you can't even spell 'OFF' correctly. Took me a minute to even understand what 'One of...." meant. ....one of what? Haha! It has a tol bag too!
            ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
            13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
            PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Is Ringling Brothers missing a prop for the clowns?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowFocus603 View Post
                http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/4749779092.html

Now, that is nasty. Funnily enough, an item of almost that exact colour and shape was lying on my doorstep this evening, courtesy of the cats, one of which had regurgitated a chewed mouse. If not for the difference in scale, I'd have been hard pushed to say it wasn't that thing there.
                ---- Dave
                79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Now try imagining taking a corner with that thing......
                  Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                  1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Grimly, after looking at that bike i think you owe your cats an apology.
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post
                      " This can be registered as a motorized bicycle and legal for the street."

Motorized chopper bicycle - $200 (Freetown) < >

I have a chopper bike with a 3hp Briggs and Stratton engine. 4 stroke so it runs on just plain gas, no mixing oil.

Front tire is flat and probably needs fresh fuel... I don't have time to play with it.

This can be registered as a motorized bicycle and legal for the street.

Asking $200
                      Email or text show contact info
                      What kind of fuel does the front tire take?

Comment

And what is that "reverse J" shaped piece of metal with a wheel on it's end for?

I bought the left hand grip - that's why it's missing.
                        Last edited by Rob S.; 11-30-2014, 10:42 AM.
                        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

It is obviously a bracket for the highway pegs being held on with a C clamp. Very trick!
                          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                            And what is that "reverse J" shaped piece of metal with a wheel on it's end for?

I bought the left hand grip - that's why it's missing.
                            Ummm... Well obviously with an unrestricted B&S it's going to need a wheelie bar at some stage.
                            97 R1100R
                            Previous
                            80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

obviously you reverse it when needed... its a wheelie bar to keep the front end down when the briggs hits the powerband

ozman

Comment

Looks to me like it's the clutch.

Lift up on the bar and the wheel pushes the drive belt into contact with the engine's drive pulley. There's otherwise no way to engage/disengage the drive belt.

Comment

Working...
                                X