Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clutchthirty View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]37599[/ATTACH]

No title, runs poorly, and is a cosmetic disaster- can be yours for $2k. Are those coke cans attached to the carbs?
    Diet coke.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Guess he heard that you can use coke to un- sieze an engine.

Comment

I love the "lost title, so you will have to apply for lost title at DMV" Uh thats not how it works buddy. Are there actually buyers out there like that? Fist thing I do when looking at a car or bike for sale is check the VIN and then look at the VIN against the title.

Comment

You know what P.T. Barnum said...

Comment

Yup.

Can of coke.

But you know that can was full lenght until he opened the throttle full and the awesome power of that cafe racer crushed it to it's actual size.

I also suspect that there is a pair of sox in there for air filters.....Well one per can.
            Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
            1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Looks like he's using the pop-top on the cans as a restrictor, because the jetting is all screwed up.
              ---- Dave
              79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
              80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
              79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
              92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

I think he's asking just a tad too much for this:

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
                1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
                1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Imagine how much he'd be asking if it had a front brake!
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by JTGS850GL View Post
                    I think he's asking just a tad too much for this:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/mcy/4821746768.html
                    Yes, he must live on Stoned Mountain if he thinks he's going to get even half of what he's asking.

Comment

"Lost of custom work,and a clean tittle" The oil puddle must be figured in the price,too.

Comment

Comment

"...verified to run within the last year, but..."

That's good enough for me.

Comment

Needs an instruction video for how the driver gets in & positions himself.

Given this pic, how does the driver do it?

Comment

Originally posted by jabcb View Post
                              Needs an instruction video for how the driver gets in & positions himself.

Given this pic, how does the driver do it?
                              I was wondering the same thing.

I think it as to be done something like this:

Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                              1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Maybe the body tilts up?

Comment

Working...
                                X