Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMERHT View Post
    looks like it's going to fall apart once it gets moving. And what a terrible to kills suzuki!

I don't know what the hell this guy was thinking! It's a pretty scary contraption

Comment

Possibilities

Comment

Looks like Superman made an appearance in that photo Wymple
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I never noticed,

Comment

not so much funny

Comment

Transmission in prestige condition??????????????

Its a 1000 dollar bike with a crap black pint job and quills coming out of the seat

Comment

nice bike if you delete the fairing and get it back to oem appearance
                cheap too

Comment

1980 SUZUKI GS1100 COLLECTOR - $3000

1980 Suzuki GS 1100 odometer: 16754 paint color : black fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : clean
                  condition: excellent

This is a 1980 Suzuki GS1100 in fabulous condition with collector plates. Well taken care of. Stored in garage. Fair weather rider. Only 16k miles. Consistent oil changes. Consistent chain waxing. Small dent in the gas tank.Transmission in prestige condition. Motor purrs. Lots of power between your legs. Brand new battery. Starts right up. Custom seat. Beautiful black color. Custom made clock included. Come take it for a spin. Title in hand. $3000 obo.

Reason for sale: no more dodge stratus.
                  Well if the transmission is prestige condition I think the price is right. ...

What's a Dodge status?

Is car is dead? Get out town as in get out of Dodge?

And whats with the flack stuck in the back of the seat?

Oh. Is the Beanny hat included?
                  Last edited by Highway_Glider; 01-28-2015, 09:31 PM.
                  Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                  1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

I presume his Dodge broke down or he had to sell it and was forced into using the bike, but the back end copped a load of buckshot from irate neighbours who thought he was letting the side down by not driving a Dodge.
                    Hence, selling the bike to buy another Dodge and saving his skin too.
                    ---- Dave
                    79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                    80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                    79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                    92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Ummmm. Yea.

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                      87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                      99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                      15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                        Ummm noooo

That thing is crap... I wouldn't pay $2500 for that 650 Yamaha... I paid less for my 1000cc Yamaha.... I wouldn't ride a 650 V-star anyway... It's like the turtle of V-twins.
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                        Originally posted by Hayabuser
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I wonder if motorcycles feel pain

Comment

The bike itself is only $100. The other $2k is for the word "bobber" in the ad.
                            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

"This bike is perfect for someone who was a custom bike"

Guess that explains why it's not quite perfect for me: I've never been a custom bike ....

Comment

Working...
                              X