No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with 726000 miles did you really expect it to look any better?
    Matos law: Murphy was a lucky B@stard!
    1979 GS850GN
    sigpic

In memory of Dave "Gonzo" Steele
    1975-2008

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
      Laugh.
      This here is an ugly motorcycle.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/2013540984.html
      Looks like one of the pizza delivery motorcycles that I see down in Mexico...(except the trunk is nicer and the bike has most of it's parts)

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post

Looks like it was colored with a magic marker!~ $3100???!!!!
        It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance. - Thomas Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
          Looks like one of the pizza delivery motorcycles that I see down in Mexico...(except the trunk is nicer and the bike has most of it's parts)
          Very common in the third world, where the Japanese makers sell the vast bulk of their new bikes, mostly 250cc or under. They are everyday family transportation or business tools, not toys.

If you took all the small-displacement motorcycles in someplace like Jakarta, Indonesia, and added them up, that one city alone probably has more active bikes than the entire US # of currently registered motorcycles. But I bet they have a lot fewer Hayabusas and Harleys there than we do.

Comment

Franken bike...painful to even look at.

Comment

Yeah..I cant stomach a bobber either, but to each his own
              MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
              1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

The use of multiple exclamation points is generally a dead giveaway that whatever they're selling is overpriced junk....

!!!!!Custom Trike MUST SEE!!!!! - $19995 (Richfield)

Only 400 miles...'cause it ran like crap?

Also - look at all the 'keywords' this joker puts in there....stuff that's got nothing to do with what he's selling. That alone would make me kiss him off...

Comment

Amusing title reasoning

Comment

The bike can talk?!!
                    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Don-lo View Post

"has no title but has spoke with police officer", wow, a talking motorcycle!

Comment

Get this guy http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...400cc_13480430 Got to be a joke,$3500 for a CB400ENo

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                          Get this guy http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...400cc_13480430 Got to be a joke,$3500 for a CB400ENo
                          it's what happens when there are cutbacks to mental health services.....he's in need of serious help......

Comment

Originally posted by gs road racer View Post
                            it's what happens when there are cutbacks to mental health services.....he's in need of serious help......

Maybe if it was new and still in the crate.

Earl
                            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Must be a drag racer as it surely won't handle any curves.

And the extra gas cap on the rear fender is a nice touch, too.

sigpic
                              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                              Family Portrait
                              Siblings and Spouses
                              Mom's first ride
                              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
                              X