No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much effort for it to turn out like sh!te.
    -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

He obviously restores motor cycles for a living,as shown by this fine example.

Comment

It's always nice to know that color blindness has not held back the restorer in his ambitions.

Comment

Originally posted by seanarthurmachado View Post
          It's always nice to know that color blindness has not held back the restorer in his ambitions.
          He may think it's a nice muted green.
          ---- Dave
          79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
          80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
          79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
          92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

I'm at a loss for words.....

1985 gs 550 - $1500 (Mahomet)

Custom bike 16000 miles tons of new parts .. Needs finished but is drivable .. 217 39zero 1760 text with any questions

sigpic

SUZUKI:
            1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
            HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
            KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
            YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

How "drivable" can it be without a chain?

Comment

I've seen this thing for sale allot... I guess no one wants it... Can't blame em' the thing is butt ugly.
                Jedz Moto
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2002 Honda Reflex 250
                2018 Triumph Bonneville T120
                2023 Triumph Scrambler 1200XE
                Cages: '18 Subaru OB wagon 3.6R and '16 Mazda 3
                Originally posted by Hayabuser
                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWB View Post
                  Not to mention it has no seat or shocks.

Comment

Maybe you sit on it,and make engine noises

Comment

Originally posted by JayWB View Post
                      Flintstones, meet the Flintstones, they're the modern stone age family
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by trtsmb View Post
                        Not to mention it has no seat or shocks.

Can't tell from that angle, but it's probably a monshock bike.

If it had no shocks, the rear end wouldn't be sitting as high as it is.

sigpic
                        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                        Family Portrait
                        Siblings and Spouses
                        Mom's first ride
                        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Its a rider ? where is the chain ?. As for rear shocks, maybe there's a wood block on top of the wheel out of shot
                          My bikes 79 GS1000 1085 checked and approved by stator the GSR mascot and 77 GS750 with 850 top end, GS850g, and my eldest sons 78 GS550, youngest sons GS125. Project bike 79 GS1000N

Comment

Here's another one for the "It'll buff out" category....

Chics Dig It!
                            ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                            13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                            PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Looks like he's just back from Jurrasic World!
                              -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

That bike has been around for a while now. Looks like it could be turned into a real motorcycle fairly easy.

And that, that, um, truck? I'm thinking he doesn't own a tape measure? Or maybe he wanted the Dr. Seuss effect?
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X