http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/5791153907.html

image 1 of 5

1977 suzuki GS 750

engine displacement (CC): 851
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 100
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual

Are you looking to be mr badass with your vintage bike?

This is a fully race prepped AHRMA Vintage Superbike Heavyweight Racebike with clean title. What does that mean? It means you can put lights on it and rip balls through the city and be johnny badass. Yes the ladies will love you. Don't know **** about making an engine go fast and stay reliable? This would be a good fit for you. Want a modern suspension on a vintage frame with all the modified cross bracing and a clean powdercoat finsh? Here it is without all the welding and calculations. Want a period correct Yoshimura exhaust system? yep it's got that. You want a ported head with pocketed pistons and megacycle race cams, race springs with titanium keepers? It's got that too. Need racetech springs and piggyback rears so your butt don't hurt...we got ya covered. Wanna learn to touch a knee on the track? Here you go - press the start button. Green Coils and electronic ignition? Yes. Barnette clutch , fancy italian rear sets and fork brace...yep. Stainless braided, CR Carbs...yep You get the point.

Does it rip balls? Yes.
    Does it sound amazing? Yes.
    Is it fun as ****? Yes
    Should you buy it? Ask your wife.
    No wife? You'll have a girlfriend soon.

Wanna be in Bike Exif with your brat build or cafe thing but don't know engine ****, welding **** or how to build an engine? Here ya go I started the project and you can butcher up the seat and put a cowl and clip-ons on the forks and call it yours. I won't say a word.

She has about 10-12 hours of saddle time, maybe 100 miles. is sorted and ready for you.
    Serious inquiries only. Cash only. Accepting Serious offers.
    Call Joe

Comment

Well the ad may be a bit funny. The bike? I love it!
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

What do you expect for $1.00? Nice looking bike, but yeah, they didn't race 750s in Superbike, right? I think he could have found blue plexiglass for the number plates, though.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
        Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Nuthing funny about that that bike or the owner who is a member here, Joe Ryan, mrbridgeport.
          But he should have listed all the upgrades he's done, like that engine is bored out to the max!
          I met him this June at an AHRMA race:

Joe Ryan with his bike:
          Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 10-19-2016, 05:44 PM.
          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

This should be easy to sort. Cat looks bored.
            1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
            1983 GS 1100 G
            2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
            2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
            1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

I don't know why people think they'll ever get the asking price. 9 grand for a 450?

Comment

A hell of a lot closer to $900.
                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I think it's a cool looking bike. Not 9k cool though.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Love the bike and the ad for the "Superbike" from Mr Ryan.
                    You will have a girlfriend soon if you buy that bike. Outstanding!
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Nice bike and I liked the ad. As I was reading it I was hearing Steve Martins voice reading it to me ....

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                      Milwaukee Craigslist - not mine...

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/5791153907.html

image 1 of 5

1977 suzuki GS 750

engine displacement (CC): 851
                      fuel: gas
                      odometer: 100
                      title status: clean
                      transmission: manual

Are you looking to be mr badass with your vintage bike?

This is a fully race prepped AHRMA Vintage Superbike Heavyweight Racebike with clean title. What does that mean? It means you can put lights on it and rip balls through the city and be johnny badass. Yes the ladies will love you. Don't know **** about making an engine go fast and stay reliable? This would be a good fit for you. Want a modern suspension on a vintage frame with all the modified cross bracing and a clean powdercoat finsh? Here it is without all the welding and calculations. Want a period correct Yoshimura exhaust system? yep it's got that. You want a ported head with pocketed pistons and megacycle race cams, race springs with titanium keepers? It's got that too. Need racetech springs and piggyback rears so your butt don't hurt...we got ya covered. Wanna learn to touch a knee on the track? Here you go - press the start button. Green Coils and electronic ignition? Yes. Barnette clutch , fancy italian rear sets and fork brace...yep. Stainless braided, CR Carbs...yep You get the point.

Does it rip balls? Yes.
                      Does it sound amazing? Yes.
                      Is it fun as ****? Yes
                      Should you buy it? Ask your wife.
                      No wife? You'll have a girlfriend soon.

Wanna be in Bike Exif with your brat build or cafe thing but don't know engine ****, welding **** or how to build an engine? Here ya go I started the project and you can butcher up the seat and put a cowl and clip-ons on the forks and call it yours. I won't say a word.

She has about 10-12 hours of saddle time, maybe 100 miles. is sorted and ready for you.
                      Serious inquiries only. Cash only. Accepting Serious offers.
                      Call Joe
                      82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                      80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by 1948man View Post
                        https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mcy/5782610665.html

This should be easy to sort. Cat looks bored.
                        What a mess! I'd rather untangle Christmas tree lights.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
                        Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Darburetors have been rejected

sigpic
                          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                          1983 GS1100e
                          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                          1980 GS1260
                          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

My break components generally consist of coffee and a snack.
                            sigpic

Glen
                            -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Rejected darbs don't come off as a selling point, but only 7568 dollars, what a great buy!!

Comment

Originally posted by wymple View Post
                                Rejected darbs don't come off as a selling point, but only 7568 dollars, what a great buy!!
                                Rejecting darbs just makes him angry.

1984 GS1150ES (finally arrived, more to come...)
                                1989 Dodge Dakota (the perfect Oregon work truck)
                                1980 Sears "Free Spirit" bicycle (original patina and everything!)
                                1978 "The Executive" RV (vintage like its owner)

How can I be in two places at once when i'm not anywhere at all?

Can I double park in a parallel universe?

Comment

Working...
                                X