Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd buy that one just for the fairing.

No, really, I would.

I am happy with the setup I have on Junior, but have been keeping my eye out for a Jacwal Superwedge for quite some time.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      I'd buy that one just for the fairing.

No, really, I would.

I am happy with the setup I have on Junior, but have been keeping my eye out for a Jacwal Superwedge for quite some time.

Are you serious? Because the bike is for sale in the town I live in.

I guess it must cut through the air like an arrow, but it is kinda not so much for looks aye. Here just the fairing for sale: http://madison.craigslist.org/mcy/2393995611.html
      Last edited by Guest; 06-05-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

The second link shows a Superwedge that is missing a couple of parts and is on a BMW. The lowers (and the mounts) were specific to the various bikes, so that one would not work. The first one you linked, apparently near you, might work, but it appears that we would have to buy the whole bike, remove the fairing, restore what was needed due to fairing removal and sell the bike. Lot of work.

On the other hand, I just got a PM from another member saying that he actually has one in his garage. Might look into that one.

sigpic
        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
        Family Portrait
        Siblings and Spouses
        Mom's first ride
        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

So, I'm selling my bike. I got it running and have put it up. But that's not why I post this.

My ad says "No Trades" but still people offer. The one I just got was a T-bird with a Jasper 302. Needs a front seat but I drive it daily.

I know what he meant but on the surface: What did he just say?

Comment

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
            97 jetta voltswagon - $1100 (Sardinia)

Date: 2011-05-18, 10:55AM EDT
            Reply to: sale-ewenn-2388175870@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
            light red 4 door car 5 speed 2.0 gas moter power windoes cd player the car is in good shape outside and inside but it dont have reverse i have pictures on my phone 937-515-8587

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2388175870

Comment

Go to the last picture - will need a new tire "soon"

Beautiful 2006 GSXR 600. This bike is in amazing condition and has been babied her whole life. I bought it with just over 2k miles and have been religious in the maintenance ever since. This bike is EXTREMELY reliable and I would trust riding it anywhere, no matter how far. Since owning the bike, I have put on over 5k highway miles, and less than 3k city (Bought her in sweet home oregon, 2 trips to los angeles, multiple trips to salem oregon) so she now has just over 10k miles. Completely stock except for the fender eliminator kit for appearance. Always garage kept, the bike has a clean title and has NEVER been laid down. The only small damage on her at all is to the left fairing where I got backed into by a truck while I was sitting in a parking lot, I couldn't move out of the way in time (Thank you california drivers), but again the bike has never been down. This happened thousands of miles ago and I could have replaced the fairing but no one notices so I never bothered. Never buy a bike with painted fairings as it's obviously been down with possible structural damage. Lights, turn signals, brakes, all work perfect. The only thing this bike needs is a new front tire, at the end of its life. Back tire still has plenty of tread to go. With the bike I'll include a helmet or two and a pair of gloves if you need them. I also have some bike jackets that I may be willing to work into the deal, 2 are leather and 1 is textile that matches the blue/white color scheme. This bike is in perfect condition and is in riding shape for anyone. From here I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. If you have any questions feel free to call or text me at 253-208-6846 or by replying to this post. At the moment my laptop is a little messed up so texting or calling me will ensure a quicker response. While I'm really looking to just sell this outright as I have some bills to pay off, the worst I can say towards a trade is no. Keep in mind though, I do know the value of what I have. 5999 OBO Thanks! - Kevin

Last edited by Big T; 06-07-2011, 08:28 PM.
              1978 GS 1000 (since new)
              1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
              1978 GS 1000 (parts)
              1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
              1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
              1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
              2007 DRz 400S
              1999 ATK 490ES
              1994 DR 350SES

Comment

OMG!!!!!

I would be afraid to roll that thing to a trailer, with that "tire".

Test ride...ARE YOU NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yeah I'll need the gloves and a jacket. I have a two hour freeway ride home".

Perfect maintenance...seems that escaped him, when it came to replacing tires 5 thousand miles ago.

Comment

oh yeah, it's in "perfect condition"

Comment

Perfectly fine, plenty of meat on that tire…

Looks to be caused from trick riding to me.

Comment

Doesn't the words "has been babied her whole life" mean that tire would be brand new right now?
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Why is it broken then? I believe that the pi$$ poor condition of that tire clearly reveals the seller's fullness of BS.

Comment

He just may get that, original CBXes are being snapped up and that one looks extra nice
                          1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                          1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                          1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                          1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                          1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                          1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                          2007 DRz 400S
                          1999 ATK 490ES
                          1994 DR 350SES

Comment

My hot wifes portatrait. - $30

Date: 2011-06-09, 7:43PM EDT
                            Reply to: sale-pvzkh-2431236904@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                            Here's a pic I drew of my hot wife that she will sign in front of you as well. Must be sold this week contributing proceeds to a estate sale for some friends whose parents have past to cover some expenses. Please text Nine3Seven6Eight46Zero3Eight

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Re: My Hot Wifes portatrait

Date: 2011-06-09, 11:31PM EDT
                              Reply to: sale-7mpee-2431553198@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

That pic looks like the dying sister in Pet Cemetery . Your wife should be pi ssed.

PostingID: 2431553198

Comment

Working...
                              X