Clear All

That's a fine looking GS, Trevor.
    Love the look of theWolf pipe.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
      That's a fine looking GS, Trevor.
      Love the look of theWolf pipe.
      Thanks Steve, being originally from SW Ontario I have fond memories of seeing Wolf exhausts and always wanted one....
      No signature

Comment

Couple of weeks ago I went up island to a motorcycle show in Duncan.....the organizers snapped this pic of me leaving.

No signature

Comment

A fine crisp winter's day (Southern Hemisphere) and a place I haven't visited in years. Waiwera beach, on the Hibiscus Coast north of Auckland, New Zealand. It used to be on the main state highway north, before the motorway was built. Used to have a water park pool complex as it is a thermal spring, but a Russian oligarch and a dude from Las Vegas bought it and ran it into the ground. The complex is now no more. So it's a quiet backwater, but still as pretty as a picture.

Last edited by KiwiAlfa156; 07-29-2024, 06:30 PM.

"Johnny the boy has done it again... This time its a scrubber"
          Dazza from Kiwiland
          GSX1100SXZ, GSX750SZ, GS650GZ All Katanas, all 1982

Comment

Finally got out today for a couple hours. Been weeks, what with Amy's surgery, and constant rain or heat...And it felt good.
            Got sprinkled on a bit, and had to stop for lunch to let a big rain come through.

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Dirt ride this week

No signature

Comment

Not today, but yesterday!

Took a little trip to ride the infamous "triple nickel" in southeast Ohio. It was definitely worth the trip! I rode parts of it 3 times!
                Ron
                When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
                1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
                1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
                1982 GS1100E - April 2024 BOTM
                1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Originally posted by 1978GS750E View Post

Took a little trip to ride the infamous "triple nickel" in southeast Ohio. It was definitely worth the trip! I rode parts of it 3 times!
                  That's one of my favorite curves on the whole thing!
                  Dogma
                  --
                  O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                  '80 GS850 GLT
                  '80 GS1000 GT
                  '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma View Post

That's one of my favorite curves on the whole thing!
                    As you know, there aren't a lot of areas to pull over and take care of business on that road. That little bridge seemed like a safe spot to "water the grass"!

I'm all in on making that area a yearly must-ride! I rode a few other roads on the windy9, but they pale in comparison to 555, IMHO!
                    Last edited by 1978GS750E; 08-06-2024, 06:49 PM.
                    Ron
                    When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
                    1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
                    1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
                    1982 GS1100E - April 2024 BOTM
                    1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Hey, Dale Dogma , you want to give us an update on your condition since the BC Rally? Even just a thumb’s-up would be cool. No need to retell the story, just wondering how things are going for you.
                      Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 08-06-2024, 08:39 PM.
                      Rich
                      1982 GS 750TZ
                      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

I think the top of that one is the curve that got me back in 2011.
                        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Took the GZ250 out for a day of bike and hike. About 170 miles which is about the most I'd wanna ride this bike cuz the seat isn't as comfy as the bigger bikes. If you zoom in above the right mirror you can see the road I'm headed toward going over the next big hill East side of the Genesee River.

Honeoye Lake. Unofficial Finger Lake.

]

River Road:

Almost home...

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                          82 gs1100L probably the next project
                          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Got out for a couple hours this morning. Stopped at Douglas Dam and found some shade for a leg stretch.

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

. . . . .

Took a little trip to ride the infamous "triple nickel" in southeast Ohio....................g]
                              Ron !

Have been pondering making a ride to there, 555 and other. . . . . . and this pic really makes me want to get more serious about it.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                                Got out for a couple hours this morning. Stopped at Douglas Dam and found some shade for a leg stretch.

A buddy just bought one of those....nice bike!

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X