Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this Group / 82 GS750E

Hello, New to this group.
    I'm retired and keep myself busy restoring and maintaining vintage bikes . This latest acquisition is an 82 GS750E. It's in need of a decent resto but does run and mostly unmolested. At one point I had a 1980 GS750E that was a show piece that I purchased at a Mecum auction. Grat bike but could never get used to the square headlight, so it had to go. I have 12 other bikes, Honda's including a CBX, CB1100F and others , a couple Kawasaki's 900, 650, and a couple newer Triumph Bonnevilles. Plenty to keep me busy. Live in the Charelston SC area.

Great intro, thanks for that. Maybe dpep can move it to the proper place. Or if you copy your post and paste it there, you can then delete this one.
    Use this forum to tell everyone the details about the GS that you own and a little about yourself as well.

PS: I swear I'm not the only one that replies to things on this forum. I just happened to have some spare time this afternoon.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Kind'f appears you like my kind of bikes. Couldn't get yus'ta the square headlight. Hope your CB1100F a Japan model with the round one and the gold wheels?, gosh I'd love to have a set of those wheels. ... Just poking a ya... Welcome.
      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Welcome, man that is a nice collection, congratulations on retirement.

Comment

Yes, it sounds like a very nice collection, but I don't see anything. Why not start with some pics of your Kaw 900s, then show us the CBX?

Welcome abroad!
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Welcome MrMach.

Rich (who posted aboce) has a link of how to post pics.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
            X