No announcement yet.

Just acquired an 1100E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't see it on CL, Rick, because I was at his garage with cash about 20 minutes after he posted it on the Daytona List!

Comment

Welcome to GSR from another Florida member. I am about an hour south if you need any help.
      David
      1998 Suzuki Bandit
      1978 GS750 gone but not forgotten
      1978 GS1000 - gone
      1981 GS850 - gone

Comment

Originally posted by KKBS View Post
        Looks good. Looking at the rear caliper stay, appears to not be the round unit. If so, is the rear wheel perhaps a 3.5 inch GS1150 transplant? Is the front wheel a 16 inch piece?

And welcome to the site as well.
        you are correct.
        looks like a 3.5 rear and the front looks like an 83 750/84-86 700 16" front wheel.

Comment

Bring it up here and I will give you $500 for it Canadian money.

Comment

Trippivot Sale

^^Hahahahaha!

Low-baller! (Just Razzing you)

Did you see trippivot's thread?

You suggesting this bid to include delivery made me think of that.

Ed
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)

Comment

It's a Florida bike, Phred. It couldn't handle the weather you're having up there. I had to put on a long sleeved Tshirt tonight to work in the garage, and was tempted to close the garage door to keep me and the bike warm. Fortunately, by the time I turned in at 10:30 it still hadn't gotten much below 60, I think.

Comment

I hear you! Today it is supposed to drop to -25C and with the wind chill it will be close to -40. Not good days for bike riding up here. Hard enough getting the cages started.

Comment

Working...
                X