Hello from Northern Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Northern Ontario

Hey everyone. I am a past member from here and have joined back up again. I am from a little town called Kearney. I am a welder for an exhaust manufacturer by the name of MBRP.
    I am beginning a major revamp on my bike. I bought my 1979 GS850G back in 1990 for $950 (actually painted a house in trade). The bike belonged to a guy who bought it brand new for his wife. It had all the goodies on it but they were immediately removed. Every year I added something to it until 2009 when I decided to give her a new look. I cut the frame and gave it a gunslinger style look. It is now 2015 and I am once again beginning the process of a little chopping. This time I will be doing a bobber style. I love this bike and the engine is bullet proof. I have around 120,000 kms on it with only new gaskets and 1 valve shim job done to it since new. I will be doing it in a matte black and I am building my own exhaust system for it.
    new.jpg

Welcome! I went to college in North Bay, been through your area lots of times.
    2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
    2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA
    2015 BMW RnineT

Dave

Comment

Welcome! And please remove the purple rain paint job ASAP.
      Jedz Moto
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2002 Honda Reflex 250
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120
      2023 Triumph Scrambler 1200XE
      Cages: '18 Subaru OB wagon 3.6R and '16 Mazda 3
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Working...
      X