Hi new forum member here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photobucket

Oh, that's gotta get blown up! I mean that in a good way. Maybe someone here will beat me to the punch.

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
      Oh, that's gotta get blown up! I mean that in a good way. Maybe someone here will beat me to the punch.

Ed
      Hi Ed I`ve still getting the hang of this site,but have posted 3 images in the gs discussion area.

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Just one question - what are "tyres"?
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Getting the hang of it

Originally posted by fm12 View Post
          Hi Ed I`ve still getting the hang of this site,but have posted 3 images in the gs discussion area.
          I'll have to check out your bike on my laptop. Thanks for posting the above pic...bike looks great!

Ed

EDIT: Here's the bigger picture...a little bigger:

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 02-28-2015, 12:51 AM.
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
            Welcome to the site!

Just one question - what are "tyres"?
            Two nations separated by a common language.Tires

Comment

Proper English

What about tonnes/tons?

I have a cup of tea and biscuits not tea/cookies.

Lots of differences/interpretations of the English language. Always good banter with my in-laws.

We've pretty much demolished proper English over here; but you lot already know that.

Ed
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

So...anything happening with your bike?

Ed
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                X