Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie from sheffield uk

hi all
    I have been lurking on this site for quite a while & reading the vey informative posts, & getting the odd spec i have needed,so i decided it was time for me to join.
    Im from sheffield in the UK so we have some fantasic rides into derbyshire, with good meeting places like matock, squires & cat & fiddle.
    I have been building custom bikes for over 30 years on & off & do it for a living now along with selling & manufacturing cafe racer parts.
    Back in the early 80's i built an endurace type replica & a triumph cafe racer, that style of bike has stuck with me (even though i have a couple of ducati sports bikes too) & now that passion has turned into my profession.
    My collection of gs's is approx 1 gsx250 5 or more gs550's 3 gs850's gs1000 gsxr750 gsxr1100 (the gsxrs are for the engines sold the rest off the 750 is going in a gs550 frame & the 1100 is going in a spare gsx1100e monoshoked frame i have) 1 gsx1100 as ive just sold the other gsx1100, also have a few (10ish) old honda cd200 that we turn into cafe racers & a trick carbon fibre xbr500 honda single
    check out my facebook page
    Complete Cafe Racer Ltd. 2,344 likes. Automotive Customization Shop

& builds on the website
    caferacerseats.co.uk
    Tony
    Last edited by Guest; 05-17-2015, 11:54 AM.

Welcome to the site, Tony.
    Your blue GS550 is a beauty.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Welcome to another Brit.

You are going to have to spill the beans on who or how you make them exhaust pipes. I've gotta have some of that.

Check out the UK GS Owners FB page in my sig below.

Greetings
      Richard
      sigpic
      GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
      GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
      GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
      GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
      Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
      Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

Welcome.

I especially like your use of singes for your projects.

Comment

cheers lads
          londonboards yep ive joind that facebook page & we make 2 versions of that exhaust (well ok i dont weld them up we have them made for us)

i will be putting pictures up of another gs550 cafe race that should be finished this week

Comment

Working...
          X