Still have her after 20+ years..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still have her after 20+ years..

Heres my 82 gs1100ez..still runs like a dream nothing wrong with it at all, she has never spent the night outside. Once and awhile I'll get somebody that knows anything about these bikes, nice bike wanna sell it, Uh no it would be like selling one of my kids I've had them forever lol sorry about the pic not sure how to flip it..
    Attached Files

Lucky bike! Mine hasn't been so lucky but on the plus side, I'm the only owner so I know exactly what maintenance it's had over the years .

Comment

Originally posted by trtsmb View Post
      I'm the only owner .
      Me too. 33 years and counting. Kudos to the orig owners and everyone who keeps em shiny !
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

ALas mine is also mine for the past 33 years.
        I been looking a this today

HAve insurance quotes coming in for CBR600RR Triumph 675R Daytona FZ09 and FZ6R

Took the Lawn mower out and the old bike looked just too old this week.
        Tired lacking in technology

Comment

I was casting envious eyes at the price you lucky Americans get the Ducati Scrambler for. $8K? Not sure if that's the OTR price, but it's cheap for a Duke. Plus, it looks more normal than the current crop of Praying Mantises and Transformers.
          ---- Dave

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Im shocked you guys have to pay 12 grand or more for a MT 09 the fz 09 equal
            Its plain insanity

Comment

Working...
            X