New member and new owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member and new owner

I recently bought a 1978 gs550 cafe and I love it so much. I'm just getting back into riding after 5 years of not having bike. I'm really excited to learn more about my bike and I welcome any advice, and information that you guys have.

Thanks

Daniel
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 09-07-2015, 08:44 PM.

Ive been to Astoria. My wife has a fridge magnet from the Column. You have some great MCing roads out there. Welcome to the GSRs.
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Thanks man! Yeah the roads are great out here, I went on a ride today on a great back road.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, your bike looks great. My wife and I took a weekend trip to Astoria last year on one of my bikes. I have rode around your area quite a bit. Great roads!
        No signature :(

Comment

Thanks man! I appreciate it. How did you guys like Astoria?

Comment

Originally posted by danmathre View Post
            Thanks man! I appreciate it. How did you guys like Astoria?
            We loved it. It was a spur of the moment trip. Decided on a Friday night to get up Saturday morning and take the coho ferry over to Port Angeles and ride the coast to Astoria. It's really not that far. We stayed at a cheap motel, like a hundred bucks and spent 1.5 times that on dinner. Lol...Clemete's I think it was.
            No signature :(

Comment

Nice looking 550 cafe. I was in Astoria last September on my way up to Victoria BC . Nice town, a scenic location and great roads south and east of you. Welcome!

cg
              sigpic
              83 GS1100g
              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Haha nice! Clements is super expensive. I actually just moved back to Astoria from Port Angeles.

Comment

Working...
                X