Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a Mod or Administrator please delete my account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my way of doing things and others have their way. Doesnt mean one is right and the other is wrong. Soon as everyone else gets that through their thick skulls there wont be anymore conflict. Agree or not thats fine..but dont bash me or else i will bash back. PM each other and talk all the schit you want.

Im easy to get along with actually but i dont stand for piling on just because theres different approaches to solving the same problem. I never plotted to bash Dars sale and i said so in my post..thats an ASSUMPTION ( and an incorrect one ) on his part.Want to call me out and I wont defend myself!!! Aint gonna happen!!!!
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
      Soon as everyone else gets that through their thick skulls there wont be anymore conflict.
      What fun would that be?
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Working...
      X