Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from ohio

Good afternoon from Ohio,
    I have been on the website looking around and finally joined. I am from Ohio I bought my second GS here recently. 1981 GS650E. Its about 95% original as there were some things missing. Mirrors and air box and turn signals. Which I have replaced with OEM style products. I do have one item I am looking for. A luggage rack back rest combo. I have looked through the other forums and not finding exactly what I'm looking for. But look forward to everyones tips and tricks. Thanks .

Welcome to the forum. I envy you the roads you have in you back yard. Try a post in the parts wanted forum to see if somebody has something on hand. I never hear of anyone finding something like that new for these bikes.
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

+1 on Dogma's post. I really enjoyed the trip I made out your way and plan on coming again from Miamisburg here soon.
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Those 650's are great bikes, welcome to the site, and POST A PICTURE
        Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Welcome to GS Resource Woodbridge. Yeah, southeast Ohio has some awesome roads for motorcycling. I try to make it down a few times a year. We'll have to meet up sometime this summer. 👍
          My Motorcycles:
          22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
          22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
          82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
          81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
          79 1000e (all original)
          82 850g (all original)
          80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

KIMG0011.jpg. Me and.my dad at paint Creek resivior. His 1981 honde 650 custom and my 1981 GS650

Comment

Working...
            X