Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Newbie from DownUnder in OZ.

Hi All

My name is Tony Smith, but just call me Smifff.
    I hail from Wangaratta in Victoria , Australia.
    Currently don't have a GS but previously owned a 82 GS1100s Katana. Sold her a few years back and now regretting it.

At present I'm just lurking in the forums and gathering some info.
    Have my eye on a beautiful 78 GS 1000 The current owner imported it from the USA and informs me he purchased it from one of the forum members here.

I am just chasing up some details and will make a decision and possibly close the deal in the next few days.

My daily ride is an 04 Honda CBR1100xx Blackbird.. I look after her and she treats me well.

Now looking for that perfect "Classic" to add to my collection.

Looking forward to chatting and gaining a wealth of information from GSR.

Cheers, Tony Smith. Smifff...

Hi ya, Smifff.
    There is quite a number of Aussie members on the site that could point you in the right direction if your new ride develops problems.
    Always liked the idea of doing some long distance high-speed riding on a BlackBird.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

If the GS1000 doesn't work out, my '78 GS750E is currently available for rehoming. In SE Melbourne. Could do with a new right hand exhaust, otherwise in pretty good nick for the age.

Comment

Welcome Tony! Always good to see another Aussie on here!

You sold your Kat??? Shame on you! Kidding... I just got my first one late last year and am building it now...
        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Working...
        X