Hello From Vancouver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
    You're welcome to test fit mine to see what it feels like.

My brother, who is somewhere around 5' 7" (he says) and an inseam around 29 inches found it a tad discomfitting the first time he did. He had a Honda Hawk, Honda CX650E, and more recently a NS250R, all of which he found way easier to maneuver on tip toes.
    I am only slightly above that elevation and leg length 1 inch on both.

I had no real problems with the G or GK and, once moving, it does not matter at all.

The only time I had problems was lifting one after it went over, which was usually my fault.

It is not that they are really difficult to lift, it is actually pretty easy, but the circumstances in which mine went over were embarrassing.

They are both smooth and easy to ride. At one time I put a freshly-baked and decorated birthday cake in the trunk of the GK and rode about five miles with it, over some rough pavement and at least 300 yards of gravel.

Not a mark on the cake.
    Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Welcome! Post pictures to Photo bucket and copy and paste the IMG code to SHARE. Fantastic bike by the looks of it. Go for a ride with BigD83.....
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Working...
      X