UncleFugly's baby picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UncleFugly's baby picture

DSCN0628.jpgNoob's '82 650..14,769.7 miles..in my shop for a little TLC..not a ding, dent, scratch..nice side covers..pipes like new..all chrome has that factory shine..the buckhorns suck..so I',m looking for stock bars..saddle is as hard as a rock..(any recommendations will be welcome)...beauty pictures coming soon..

Originally posted by UncleFugly View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]45981[/ATTACH]Noob's '82 650..14,769.7 miles..in my shop for a little TLC..not a ding, dent, scratch..nice side covers..pipes like new..all chrome has that factory shine..the buckhorns suck..so I',m looking for stock bars..saddle is as hard as a rock..(any recommendations will be welcome)...beauty pictures coming soon..
    I may have a seat you can get the foam out of if that's what you want or have someone cut some of the foam away and replace it with an inch of memory foam. I did that on my 1000G and it's nice on the bum. I may have some bars also from the same parts bike, but I haven't looked at them in years. I'll try to see tomorrow if they are straight.
    :cool:GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleFugly View Post
      ...the buckhorns suck..so I',m looking for stock bars...
      Not sure just how to tell you this, but on that bike, the buckhorns ARE stock.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Not sure just how to tell you this, but on that bike, the buckhorns ARE stock.

Maybe it's my morning eyes, but they appear larger than the ones on Kerry's 650.

:cool:GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

yup..mine are a more radical pull-back..for a bike like mine I need something that gives better control..needless to say my bars put my hands in an unnatural uncomfortable position..definitely not stock as the clutch cable is taught and binds..going to a local M/C junkyard this week..should have a pile of UJM bars to pick from..

Comment

Working...
          X