1982 gs650l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 gs650l

Just picked up this sexy beast in the middle of a heavy rainstorm.

This is my first bike but I've been around motorcycles most of my life and rebuilt a few cars in the past. I've been told this is the community to be a part of and from reading the forum threads it seems like you guys know your stuff! Can't wait to start taking this apart and cleaning everything out over the winter so she's ready to go in spring!

IMG_5435.jpg

Welcome! Looks like you got a good bike to start with!

Originally posted by taylor View Post
    Just picked up this sexy beast in the middle of a heavy rainstorm.

This is my first bike but I've been around motorcycles most of my life and rebuilt a few cars in the past. I've been told this is the community to be a part of and from reading the forum threads it seems like you guys know your stuff! Can't wait to start taking this apart and cleaning everything out over the winter so she's ready to go in spring!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47936[/ATTACH]

Comment

Out of all the forums I read this is one of the few it's actually fun to write/reply on. There is a vast amount of knowledge and an even bigger amount of kindness on this forum that I haven't seen anywhere else.

The bike looks gorgeous by the way. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun the coming season!

Greetings from a fellow newbie

Comment

You look to have found a nice example of the model. Have fun with its rejuvenation. Having stock pipes helps set it apart.
        '83 GS650G
        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Working...
        X