X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another one

Comment

Caio Bella!

Get that Italian girl roaring! Lots of fun going on in your neck of the woods. Thanks for the pics.

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)

Comment

Hey Ed,
        Ya , i will do my best ... my very best .
        The vision will become a figure i hope so.
        Ok the sun is down since 3 hours. Good day
        at all behind sundown line ( seen from here )
        Bye friends
        Tammo

Comment

Do What You Do!!!

OMG, I can just imagine if I had a motorcycle when I lived in Landstuhl, GE!!! (Jul03-Jul06)

I probably wouldn't be here to tell you about it...driving my Honda Pilot (Top Heavy SUV) was fun enough going 160-180kph! Still, I enjoyed the autoban!!!

Take your time doing your knuckle-dragging skills (that's a mechanic's compliment). Pictures always help to include backdrops of the country you're in.

Ed
          Last edited by GSXR7ED; 11-28-2016, 07:03 PM.
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)

Comment

Hallo... i'm back on the side. For the last 2 years i had so much to do. But now i will take time, to post the the walk while reanimatIng the italian diva . Step by step the pics and few words of explanation.
            May be IT is possible to load up some vids here on. We'll see.
            Ok that's for the first update ... to that great side.
            Best whishes and everytime enough rubber on the "pavement"

Tammo (Helvetier)

Comment

Glad you are back!

I hope you figure out the video upload thing. I usually post the link (copy and paste) but people here like them to be "imbedded" in the post.

Anyway, looking forward to your stories with pics.

Ed
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Hej Ed ,nice to get your post as promptly as possible.
                Ya , i had a lot of work and only small time for wrenching and other likely things.
                To make it all ,we´ve had a super bombastic summer right here , so i must command to myself bringing the
                "italian" girl back to the road.
                And I did.... yes she is roaring again with government - allowed 95 dB sound in the woods of my region ...muuhuaahaha.
                When loading up pics and vids , i hope men will hear.
                Btw: Running my gsx750 also...she is a smoothing cat against the wild italiana
                Ok...next more in this term of feeling well
                Ciao Tammo(Helvetier)

(I hope that all is a bit grammar-correct ? )
                Last edited by Guest; 12-03-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

The first step at startup building the picture in my imagination , is to strap down all overload
                  accessoires
                  and the search for little gremlins inside the machines heart and outfit 😈

Ok , i have to look for the next pictures

Greetz at all
                  Tammo (Helvetier)

Comment

Hallo... i think i should start a new thread in the right area of the forum.
                    This because of the respect to that :
                    This forum is meant to be used for discussing details about your GS, along with telling us a little about yourself. General discussions should be done in the GS Motorcycle Discussion forum, not in this forum. Thanks for your cooperation.

Will be continued

Greetz at all
                    Tammo (Helvetier)

Comment

Hej.... address of continuation ist the Forums Part for "other projects" under designation "from lurker to newbie"
                      2nd startup."
                      If you are interested... 😊

Nice days at All
                      Tammo

Comment

Working...
                      X