Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newb

Hi folks,
    Had a gs1000 in the 80s: great bike. I have now got a spoked 750 77. Been reading some old posts on here and I think I'm in the right place. I'll try posting a pic when I. Figure it out. Tommy

Welcome & Congrats, "77" GS750 was my first real bike, loved it. The red ones were always faster than the blue ones & spoked is all they came in in "77". Waiting for pictures.
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Welcome Tommy
      If you've been here for a bit, you've probably seen the 10 newbie mistakes thread, linked in my signature.
      I also have instructions for using Imgur to host pictures to post on the site, also linked in my signature. It's the easiest way that I've found. You can copy and pasted an image into a thread but it shows up small, and the site only allows one of those types of images per post. By using a hosting site, you can post up to 10 pics in a post, and at various sizes.

Go ahead and make a signature for yourself. It helps everyone know what bike your writing/asking questions about, and you'll never forget to type that info. Go to Settings at the top right of this page. Then on the left side margin My Settings>Edit Signature. Type your info in the box and click Save Signature. Easy.
      Rich
      1982 GS 750TZ
      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Welcome Tommy, our collection of ‘old’ 750’s continues to grow.
        -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Working...
        X