Sharing my 1982 GS750T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
    Thanks for that article. It kind'f says what I've always thought, a very tasteful mixture of a standard & a cruiser. Personally I would have never bought a "Disco Cruser" bike, Suzuki "L", a Kawa. "LTD", a Yama. "Special", nor a Honda "Custom", but I could have been perfectly content with a "T". Very tastefully design...Model info., on this site, shows a GS650G"T", from "81" & up. I don't think I remember a 650GT. Was there such an animal???
    I'm glad you read through the article...I enjoyed re-typing it!

As for the 650GT...anyone have insight?

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
      Thanks for that article. It kind'f says what I've always thought, a very tasteful mixture of a standard & a cruiser. Personally I would have never bought a "Disco Cruser" bike, Suzuki "L", a Kawa. "LTD", a Yama. "Special", nor a Honda "Custom", but I could have been perfectly content with a "T". Very tastefully design...Model info., on this site, shows a GS650G"T", from "81" & up. I don't think I remember a 650GT. Was there such an animal???
      yes of course. GS650 GT 1981 to 1983. But you may not have seen them in the USA and the differences from a 650G are probably pretty subtle.
      If you look here, you'll see that the sidecovers even had a badge that said so.

Comment

Working...
      X