• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October BOTM

What????? No entries this month?
    Larry

'79 GS 1000E
    '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
    '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
    '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
    '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend, now for sale.

Entries are slowing down, may have to move to Bike of the Quarter.
    ---- Dave

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

"NO" rather have repeat winners than Bike of the Quarter!!
      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Have you submitted your bike, rphillips? If you can have someone take a pic for you and get it on to your computer, and email it to me or have them email it to me, I would be happy to get it formatted properly to submit for BOTM consideration. Honest offer. I know you've said you only have a flip phone so can't post pics. I'd be happy to do that for you.
        Rich
        1982 GS 750TZ
        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

We could get Trent to post his.
          ---- Dave

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Thanks rich, let me think on that.
            1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post
              We could get Trent to post his.
              I don't think I've ever seen him post anything motorcycle related. Does he have a bike? Serious question. Or am I just misinterpreting your comment for a jab? Sarcasm is tough to glean in a internet forum sometimes, if one doesn't know the history.
              Rich
              1982 GS 750TZ
              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                Have you submitted your bike, rphillips? If you can have someone take a pic for you and get it on to your computer, and email it to me or have them email it to me, I would be happy to get it formatted properly to submit for BOTM consideration. Honest offer. I know you've said you only have a flip phone so can't post pics. I'd be happy to do that for you.
                What's your email address? I'll take you up on your offer.
                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Rob and rphillips, I sent both of you my email address in a pm.
                  Rich
                  1982 GS 750TZ
                  2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Dang rob, you wouldn't jump line would ya? What if I get upset?

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
                      Dang rob, you wouldn't jump line would ya? What if I get upset?
                      Uh oh, too late.
                      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I've said this before....gsr makes it too complicated to put in an entry for bom....just start a thread titles BOM entries....let people post pic of their bike with a little write up and then the mods (or whoever pic the bom) can just choose it from there....or each month the pic with the most likes get picked. Imo that would get waaay more participation
                        Thoughts?
                        No signature :(

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                          I've said this before....gsr makes it too complicated to put in an entry for bom....just start a thread titles BOM entries....let people post pic of their bike with a little write up and then the mods (or whoever pic the bom) can just choose it from there....or each month the pic with the most likes get picked. Imo that would get waaay more participation
                          Thoughts?
                          I like that. Kind of like the pic of the week game. But this one will stand for a month at a time.

But it would have to be a Suzuki GS /GSXR.
                          Last edited by storm 64; 10-04-2024, 09:59 PM.
                          My Motorcycles:
                          22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                          22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                          82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                          81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                          79 1000e (all original)
                          82 850g (all original)
                          80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

I posted an entry, after 6 tries of getting multiple syntax errors and no pic notification it finally went through. I didn't bother to write about the bike since it always gets lost. Sorry Mark.

Comment

Working...
                            X