X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sept. BOM

Very unique time machine!

Sept. BOM

Very nice set up...is that a Peichler fairing?

Comment

Very nice bike, and well photographed.

Charlie G
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Very nice bike !! Love the full fairing.
        Larry D
        1980 GS450S
        1981 GS450S
        2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

How many bikes are in the BOM archive waiting to be posted? The owner brags about it being 20 years old, but it's much closer to 30. Not a complaint by any means, just curious.
          Dogma
          --
          O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
          '80 GS850 GLT
          '80 GS1000 GT
          '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Looks nice.

Yah, custom fairing. I cant even quess what brand. From Germany ....

Thanks for submitting that.
            Nice photo.

http://webpages.charter.net/ddvrnr/GS850_1100_Emblems.jpg
            Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

https://imgur.com/YTMtgq4

Comment

That's a really beautiful bike. I think it is a Pichler fairing, a friend had a similar fairing on a V65.

Definitely a pichler.
              Last edited by Guest; 09-03-2010, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Pichler for sure. When I first bought my 700 I thought about finding a nice aftermarket fairing for it. I saw Pichlers in a catalog and while I liked the shape they were just too big for my taste. Should be nice to ride behind though.

Comment

Beautiful machine. I love the fairing. Normally I'm not a huge fan of that color, but it works on the bike perfectly. Nice job keeping that bit of history running!

Comment

I like it, I think the fairing looks great.
                    http://www.visitedstatesmap.com/imag...TXUTWAWIsm.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Congrats - beautiful bike, love the fairing! Looks great together. Nice photo as well! Bet that's a joy to drive.
                      Scott
                      1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
                      1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
                      1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
                      2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate :) 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X