Clearing the mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearing the mind

Well just got back from what I would like to call an unwhined ride. I work the over night shift working 11 hours and I got home this morning with everyone still asleep. Still feeling the post drill of work mood I pondered what to do to start this glorious 4th, well mine started today anyways ;-)? Hmmm just got paid, the Texas air ain't that hot yet, and I didn't get to ride for two days. I KNOW I'LL RIDE! LOL Took off in one direction from the house and gave myself 30 minutes in one direction and then find another way back. Now fortunately I live on the edge of Dallas Suburbea and plenty of back roads to let the mind roam. Needless to say an hour and a half later I've forgotten all about work and settled in to a great holiday weekend. All thanks to my GS 8)

Had to share b/c she got me in a great mood this morning. Happy 4th everyone!

Happy 4th to you also --its pouring rain in the desolate jungle of Lecanto Florida

Comment

Right back at Ya. I'm looking to take the 850 out for a spin this afternoon before going to the local Fireworks Display! Happy 4th
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Happy 4th to all. Living so close to Philly, there is so much going on all around the area. The weather is perfect. Not too hot and not too cool. No humidity at all. And I have the whole week off!

Comment

Glad you got out. I know how that feels. Very happy for you

I didn't do any riding this weekend. We spent the entire weekend
          fishing with the kids.

Comment

Working...
          X