hadnt been running for years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hadnt been running for years

ive had a GS750 with a 850 top end sitting in garage for 3years my self it was given to me, I just picked up from my dads place and thought what the hell ill get it running, before I started I took of the carbs and they were spotless inside checked the spark it was cool so I put some gas in the thing and the Bastard fired up, I got the bike from my girl friends brother, he had it stored in the garage since he had his first kid, and the oldest is 8 year old now, I couldnt believe it

I guess the bike didnt have any gas in it, and the tank was empty as well,So the carbs didnt get gummed up
    the thing never even smoked,its abit of a rat,but its all there,
    I was thinking of doing something with this bike, I dont know yet, but ive got the old wheels and brakes front end off my EFE

Put it together and get it running!!!!!!!

It'l be another great GS on the road.

Comment

Check the technical section for a bunch of guys who haven't been so lucky. Hope you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by mark
        Check the technical section for a bunch of guys who haven't been so lucky. Hope you like it.
        Yes check all connections everywhere and the beast will stay running. You are a lucky chap. Best wishes with your new toy.

Comment

Working...
        X