Old gal knows what she wants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old gal knows what she wants!

I woke up this morning and heard some sexy whispering in my ear. It was fairly faint, but it started getting louder as I was getting ready for work. I looked out the window and saw clear sky and the whispers got louder still. It was little Suzi, she was calling my name in that sweet sexy little voice of hers.

I then looked at the thermometer, ... 42 degrees, ... and I started thinking she must be a cold blooded old gal. But she is an older woman, and they always know what they want, who was I to judge her.

I went out to the garage to say hello, popped the key in and she started purring at the first little blip of the starter. This old gal wanted to ride! So back up the stairs I went for the riding gear as she warmed up.

It was a beautiful ride into work, a little brisk on the neck, but it felt great. Suzi's purr changed to that nasty growl of hers that she gets in the cool morning air. What a great morning, ... think I might have to go for a nooner today to keep her nice and happy! I just hope nobody tells the girlfriend about our little fling!

great

Comment

I heard the same wisper this morning buddy. But in the cage I went

I am still not allowed to get cold air on my neck,head or ears yet :?
      :x

Glad you got to ride

Comment

Some say older gals are better to have a "fling" with. I would't know, but your post supports the theory.

My old gal is in the middle of major surgury, pieces all over the garage, so there will be no "flinging" for a while. Maybe someday......

Comment

Re: Old gal knows what she wants!

Originally posted by JHawkins
          I just hope nobody tells the girlfriend about our little fling!
          Hehe,
          I made it quite clear to my wife that I had a mistress and she'd just have to deal!

The first month I had my 750 back I was almost never home... I only got grrrr'd at a few times by her!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomgar

Glad you got to ride
            By the look of the avatar that you chose, it looks like you got too much cold air inbetween your ears

Comment

Re: Old gal knows what she wants!

Originally posted by Runewolf
              Originally posted by JHawkins
              I just hope nobody tells the girlfriend about our little fling!
              Hehe,
              I made it quite clear to my wife that I had a mistress and she'd just have to deal!

The first month I had my 750 back I was almost never home... I only got grrrr'd at a few times by her!
              I let her know I was a rider up front, even still I think she was a little annoyed when she found out I left work an hour early on friday afternoon, not to go see her earlier, but because I was hurting for a good hard run on the bike!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty

Glad you got to ride
                By the look of the avatar that you chose, it looks like you got too much cold air inbetween your ears
                Look at the avatar Dom. pfffffft!!!

:mrgreen:

Comment

I try to start as many days as I can with a ride. Ending the day with a ride is nice too.
                  And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                  Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!;)

Comment

WOW!!!! That sounded better than a harlequin novel.Have you every thought of being a writer?!!!!!!!

Comment

Face the other way and duck your head down wimp. :-) :-)

Earl

Glad you got to ride
                      Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

It's CCCCCCCCCOLD up there Earl.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
                          Face the other way and duck your head down wimp. :-) :-)

Earl

Glad you got to ride
                          Was out Saturday buddy

Comment

I hope you avoided cold air. :-)

Earl

Was out Saturday buddy
                            Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
                              I hope you avoided cold air. :-)

Earl

Was out Saturday buddy
                              As much as possible :?
                              It had been almost two weeks and I was having a fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X