You never know who you'll meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You never know who you'll meet

With first Tuesday approaching and not wanting to wait in long lines, I decided to head to the early voting location. It was a nice day 70 or nearly, so I rode the GS. Got done voting and as I placed my ballot in the box an election judge says to me, " You must be a Harley rider". I explained that I wasn't and that I was on my old Suzuki. He then surprised me by telling me that he was the owner of a 1979 GS850 and that he really liked it. He asked me about my GS and how it ran after all these years. I replied that it ran very well and recommended that he take a look at The GS Resources. He thanked me for the information and we parted. I don't know if he will show up here, but I am sure he will find this interesting if he does.
    "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" -Yogi Berra
    GS Valve Shim Club [url]http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/showthread.php?t=122394[/url]
    1978 GS1000EC Back home with DJ
    1979 GS1000SN The new hope
    1986 VFR700F2 Recycled

I don't know. People who own '79 GS 850's I have found are a little hard to get along with.

Comment

Originally posted by mark
      I don't know. People who own '79 GS 850's I have found are a little hard to get along with.
      at least you admit it Mark

Comment

Works

Originally posted by Ghostgs1
        With first Tuesday approaching and not wanting to wait in long lines, I decided to head to the early voting location.
        That works so well for me, thanks.

Comment

I remember my first words to Mark at the convention. "Hi I'm pntrdave, What's your user name? He said Mark and I said Mark what? his reply was just Mark

Comment

Working...
          X