Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the Things I've Seen...

Photos can be seen here at this link...

The morning started out with an Americano and conversation with Bob. At a little after 9, we hit the rode and onto hwy 14 headed East... ......

I got the bike last week and took it out with the friend that sold me the bike. I've got issues with carburation I think, but I still had a blast riding this morning. No traffic, lots of twisties and great weather. The entire trip was just a little more than 100 miles. It is great getting back in the saddle!

I was at Each of those Places in October of 02. Multnoma Falls, Crown Point, etc. Beautiful Country! :-D
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Where you on your bike??? There was some road construction on the Historic Highway, which was a bit of a drag, but the rest of the trip was fantastic. We ended up passing a few overlooks on the Washington side which was equally dramatic. There never seems to be enough time...

Comment

Nope, Didn't even Own a Bike Then. I was out there on a Work Assignment and We went up to Mount Hood on the Weekend. It was a Very Neat Weekend.:-D
        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Yep, some very nice riding up here in the PNW. Great pics.

Comment

Working...
          X