A Sweet Old Girl (1977 GS750)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Sweet Old Girl (1977 GS750)

We were at KY Dam Today Waiting on ddaum to Arrive when a Couple Pulled in on This. It's a 1977 750.

We asked if they were supposed to meet some GS Riders there and they said Yes! Turned out that they are Dennis and Laura from Southern Illinois and Dean (ddaum) Had invited them to our Ride. Turns out that The fine Old Suzi they are on Was Bought By His Father NEW in 1977. She's been in the Family Ever Since. What a Nice Old Bike and She Ran strong All Day. He also has a ZZR but I think He Enjoyed the Ride on a Classic Today.:-D
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

that is cool
    wish there were more gs riders in wisc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyg View Post
      that is cool
      Hey, Everyone Except Me Rode over 100 Miles to GET TO this Ride. The Ride itself was about 100-120 Miles through Ky into TN and Back.
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
        Hey, Everyone Except Me Rode over 100 Miles to GET TO this Ride. The Ride itself was about 100-120 Miles through Ky into TN and Back.

What a good story to hear that a bike has been in one family for 30 years.Looks like it has had a lot of TLC over this time.

Brenno

Comment

Originally posted by Cyg View Post
          that is cool
          Very nice story.

And Cyg....Once I get my bike running...There will be.

Comment

Working...
          X