Some Justice for a Change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Justice for a Change!

A Blind Cager tried to Pick Me off on the way to Work This Morning! I was Approaching an Intersection WITH the Green Light when a Car Pulls out Into My Lane from the Right. I always have the Clutch and Brake Covered when Approaching ANY Side Road (Something I learned Here on the GSR) With No Oncoming Traffic I Swerve into the Other Lane and then Drop back in Behind This Idiot when BLUE LIGHTS came on Behind Me. I don't know where He Came From but He Went around Me and Pulled Her Over! WOO HOO!
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

I hope you swore out a complaint against them and stood in as a witness. I would have.

Comment

Nice....Mmmm, makes me want to add some blue of my own. :-D

Comment

Were you right by a donut shop or something?

Comment

Guess the cops are invisible to oblivious cagers too!

Comment

The is something you don't see very often! I'll bet "Attempted Murder" wasn't the ticket if the cager even got one. I almost got SUV'ed the other day by a blind one. Woman was looking right at me and didn't know I was there......

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja_Lancer View Post
              I almost got SUV'ed the other day by a blind one. Woman was looking right at me and didn't know I was there......
              True story....she looked RIGHT AT NL but started to roll through the red light to turn right anyway!

I was behind him and it's not a good feeling to watch someone you know about to be hit by a cager...:shock: ..if she had hit him, y'all would have heard about it on the news everywhere, though, before it got posted here. I'd probably have been the one down at 201 Poplar (Memphis City Jail) for attempted murder!

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzr View Post
                I'd probably have been the one down at 201 Poplar (Memphis City Jail) for attempted murder!
                Attempted? I dare say you would have been successful. Even if your avatar can't manage a knife (the sharp side is in her mouth), I bet you can!

Comment

The is something you don't see very often! I'll bet "Attempted Murder" wasn't the ticket if the cager even got one. I almost got SUV'ed the other day by a blind one. Woman was looking right at me and didn't know I was there......
                  I had that happen to me a couple years ago at an intersection.The lady was talking to someone else in the front seat,and looked right at me!I recognized what she was doing and avoided the accident.My father(long time motorcycle rider),told me a long time ago,"try to make eye contact with the other driver,watch their front wheels,and honk if you think the fool still doesn't 'see' you."I cant tell you how much I have put that into practice.Usually i am stuck watching their front wheels,as drivers these days are too preoccupied to make eye contact...glad everyone is ok and wish there were more officers enforcing this...
                  It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance. - Thomas Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by kilroy View Post
                    I had that happen to me a couple years ago at an intersection.The lady was talking to someone else in the front seat,and looked right at me!I recognized what she was doing and avoided the accident.My father(long time motorcycle rider),told me a long time ago,"try to make eye contact with the other driver,watch their front wheels,and honk if you think the fool still doesn't 'see' you."I cant tell you how much I have put that into practice.Usually i am stuck watching their front wheels,as drivers these days are too preoccupied to make eye contact...glad everyone is ok and wish there were more officers enforcing this...
                    This woman had a passenger as well. Mouth was moving, brain was parked. Funny thing is, she didn't see me the first time, and started to turn the corner, saw me, then stopped. But Cruzr was right behind me. So if I hadn't been there she would have went ahead and gotten hit by a car. Or at least been flipped off and honked at....

Comment

This woman had a passenger as well. Mouth was moving, brain was parked. Funny thing is, she didn't see me the first time, and started to turn the corner, saw me, then stopped. But Cruzr was right behind me. So if I hadn't been there she would have went ahead and gotten hit by a car. Or at least been flipped off and honked at....
                      I'm confused,Cruzr was in a car behind NL?
                      It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance. - Thomas Huxley

Comment

Flipped off and honked at.....? I'd have chased the beeotch down, baby! I thought about doing it anyway......my righteous indignation is going to get me in trouble one day! 8-[

Originally posted by kilroy View Post
                        I'm confused,Cruzr was in a car behind NL?
                        Yep......you could say that NL and I know each other......hehehe.....

Comment

Originally posted by Desolation Angel View Post
                          Were you right by a donut shop or something?
                          Actually, You're Close Herb. There is a 24 hour Convenience Store Right there that is Where all the Graveyard Shift LEOs take their Early Morning Break. That's Why I'm Usually at or Below the 45mph limit Right through There. I never Saw this Guy so I think He might have already been Following the Cager that almost Got Me. I was already working on My speech to the Driver at the Next Light when He Blipped the Siren and Pulled Her Over!:-D
                          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Nice one

Brenno

Comment

That reminds me of my motorcycle test (riding portion). We had just left the DMV and I was following the officers instuctions (honk 1 time for left 2 for right...etc) from behind me. On a long straight road I was coming up on two side streets on the same side of the road. As I passed the first and covered my clutch and brakes an older woman suddenly ran the stop sign of the next side street and headed straight for me in MY LANE!:shock: Well, I reacted by defending the mid to right side of my lane and hitting the brakes hard. She finally noticed me and swerved into her lane, but in the excitement she swerved back into my lane and almost hit the officer behind me!
                              The Good news: I passed the test with flying colors\\/
                              The Better news: She got several sitations and had to pay some hefty fines:-D
                              The Bad news: She's still out there driving everyday!:shock:

The moral is that you can never trust these fools on the road with us. You should alway's be aware of your surroundings and have an escape route in case the unexpected happens.

Take care and ride safe everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X