Tennessee 232 Revisited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennessee 232 Revisited!

Got back to Ride 232 This Afternoon for the First Time Since the Labor Day Weekend LBL Ride and I have Just One Thing To Say! Folks We Turned Around Too Soon! The Road Terminated about 4 Miles Past where We Turned around. I turned Right (West) at the Stop Sign and That Road Dead ends Here at a Public Boat Ramp and Fishing Pier on Kentucky Lake

Now For the Rest of The Story! As I headed back up 232 I stopped to take This Pic and Two Honda RR Buzzed Past.

I got Back on the 850 and Before We Got to the Main Highway (7 Miles or So) I Caught up with them!8-O And I wasn't even Dragging any Parts.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
    I Caught up with them!8-O And I wasn't even Dragging any Parts.
    Man them 850's are fast! I gotta get me one. Cruzr was dragging parts in her MSF BRC class today. She was the only one that leaned that far over. You could hear the giggles over the inline smoothie maker she was riding.....

Comment

Sounds Like She Had a Very Good Day! I know I Did, I'm Still Grinning!

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Scott-
        I clearly remember seeing that sign with the bullet holes in it.
        I was excited to be riding a twisty road like that for the first time with you guys and looked at that sign with a big grin on my face as I approached. Then I saw the bullet holes, bit my lip, and continued on...:-\"

Comment

Yep. Them Tennessee Boys Do Like Their Target Practice!

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Update

Topped off the Bike on the Way to Work This Morning. It Got 41.6 mpg During My Adventure Yesterday! WOO HOO!=D>

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
              Topped off the Bike on the Way to Work This Morning. It Got 41.6 mpg During My Adventure Yesterday! WOO HOO!=D>
              Not bad for that much engine. I think 8track only gets about 35 with his 1000. But it's rejetted for the pods and pipe, so it's gonna use some fuel.... We gotta get back up that way soon.........

Comment

Let's Do It before the Rainy season sets in. You Guys could Ride Straight Down 79 from Paris and I can Meet You.Over that Way!

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
                X