Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost Got Pulled Out in Front of Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Got Pulled Out in Front of Today!

By a Pedestrian! I was on the Main Drag through Town Today (US 641) which is Four Lanes With a Turn Lane When I saw a Couple of Boys 12-13 Years Old Looking Like they wanted to Cross the Street from Right to Left (I was in the Far Right Lane). Several Yards Before I got to Them I saw One of them Set His Feet to Launch and I'm Thinking "Oh CRAP What can I do!" when His Buddy Grabbed Him. Cages are Bad Enough, Now Pedestrians are out to Get Us!:shock:
    Last edited by marvinsc; 10-29-2006, 12:44 AM.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

That's when you yell out "I'm gonna talk to your father about this!" and speed off.

Comment

Pedestrians are as dangerous as much as cagers. I've hit three while riding my bicycle over the years, fracturing one's skull. They are unpredictable, and need to looked out for. I always felt worse hitting a ped than a car, since it seemed like an accident with a ped should be avoidable, since they're right there and not enclosed.

Comment

Working...
      X