why i hate crackheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why i hate crackheads

i got out of school today and walked to my bike, cranked her over, nothing doing. i figure she's cold, so i dial in some choke, set it on prime, crank it. she chugs for a bit, catches, then dies. again - now she's running lumpy, like she's on one cylinder. which is pretty strange.

except for the fact that she WAS running on one cylinder. some damn crackhead was trying to steal my sparkplug, or sparkplug boot, because apparently they somehow use them as pipes (beats the hell out of me). so the porcelain above the hex is broken off, and there are little chips all over the place. fantastic.

which leads me to two conclusions:

1. crackheads suck
    2. i need to carry some tools and spares around

anyone have a good idea of where to carry a toolkit on an '81 GS450L?

I carry around a back pack with some mm sockets, and ratchet (1/4 drive). Also some extra plugs, cables, R/R, etc.....now that I see this...I think for the next ride, I'll put in some wires...
    I LOVE the German invention if they f with your car, etc...this flame thrower thing comes out and toasts the SOB...
    I'll be installing this on the next ride *
    (so I dont get sued if by chance some smoking carcass gets thrown out next to my bike)

Comment

Originally posted by speedzter2000 View Post
      I carry around a back pack with some mm sockets, and ratchet (1/4 drive). Also some extra plugs, cables, R/R, etc.....now that I see this...I think for the next ride, I'll put in some wires...
      I LOVE the German invention if they f with your car, etc...this flame thrower thing comes out and toasts the SOB...
      I'll be installing this on the next ride *
      (so I dont get sued if by chance some smoking carcass gets thrown out next to my bike)
      Or the cop who lifts the covers on the signals and plates...

*ducks*

With this spark plug stealing crack smoking biz going on, why not tote a few beat plugs around and just put 'em on the head when you park? Just don't mix em up with the working plugs I guess... or...

don't throw your old plugs out - save 'em, chum the risky neighborhoods with em and call the cops???

Comment

Don't be too judgmental. One of those crackheads may need a good public defender someday!

That really sucks Alex. Don't you have a storage compartment on your bike? Both of mine have a little cubby hole in the tail section that is made for the tool pouch.

In a similar situation, I was out at the Capitol flea market a few month back. When I returned to my bike I noticed someone had swiped my tank emblem. Not a crackhead. Just a sc*mbag thief too cheap to buy one.

I like the flamethrower idea. Or maybe about 20,000 volts if some jerk touches my bike!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom MLC View Post
          . When I returned to my bike I noticed someone had swiped my tank emblem. Not a crackhead. Just a sc*mbag thief too cheap to buy one.

THey wanted it for their new necklace

FIRE!! FIRE!! (B&B impression)

Comment

You got to rig up a big capacitor that will discharge when the touch it.
            Then, they'll probably do something worse, as revenge, though.

Comment

Chill out, crackheads are people too................:-D
              Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
              87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
              99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
              15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                Chill out, crackheads are people too................:-D
                no they're not. a walking incarnation of primal need is an animal, not a person

Comment

Originally posted by max View Post
                  no they're not. a walking incarnation of primal need is an animal, not a person
                  Ummmmm. Whatever. I was just jokin' dude. I am in no way supportive or condoning crackheadism, thank you very little. :-D
                  Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                  87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                  99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                  15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

hmm ... maybe instead of harming the crackheads, i'll start a campaign of disinformation. as in, "the BEST sparkplugs for smoking crack out of come out of YAMAHAs" :-D

Comment

Working...
                    X