Morocco trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morocco trip.

I´ve just spent a week going round morocco on my ´82 650gt. Highly recommended (bike and country).
    Did about 4000 kms in total.
    Nothing broke, despite falling off 6 times on a desert piste used in the 2001 Dakar.
    I´ll try and write more of a report later but, in the meantime, here are some photos.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2093513341&code=27472376&mode=inv ite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

Ok, I'm so jelious that I can't even look at the pics. Actually, I just want the time to enjoy them! I spent a summer working construction in Gibraltar and got over to Morocco a few times. I'd love to ride there, but I think I'd have a hard time leaving Spain!
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Nice pics Ian...shows how tuff these suki's really are...welcome.

Comment

Wow - amazing pics and great captions, too. Looks like it was quite an adventure!

Comment

Thanks for the pics and narration. Great stuff.

Comment

Cool stuff!
            Currently bikeless
            '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
            '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Seriously bad ass pictures, Ian. Hope to see some more from you.

Comment

Working...
              X