Woo Hoo Hooo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo Hoo Hooo!!!

I finally got the bike on the road a week ago, and it's been running like shyte.
    It would bog at initial accelleration, no power, gutless. Then after a day and a half, whatever was gumming stuff up cleared through and it was peppy, pulled hard, and was back to its old self again. (or so I thought!)

Last evening I had a few minutes, so I pulled the plugs for a look.
    They were black and gungy looking so I just took the wire brush to them. Shined them up nice. Well after anything like that you just gotta taker for a spin.

I noticed the difference as soon as I touched the started button. Smoooooth.

Off I went! Wow! Holy Crap! YEE HAWW!!! :shock: I had to hang on for dear life!

While I turned left onto the hiway on the other side was a pickup turning right way too fast. I yielded, (Cause he looked like he might drift into the left lane.) As soon as I got into my lane I grabbed a mittfull of throttle and started clicking up gears. I blew by the pickup and could hear his engine roaring trying to keep up. But no match for the mighty GS1000!

Red light ahead, so I backed out and stopped. At the lights I glanced over at the truck (when it finally showed up) and both dudes in it were laughing, smiling and giving me the thumbs up. I gave 'em the nod.

Man that felt good. I gotta go hunt some hardleys now. :-D

It's soo cool how many looks my bike gets. It's one in a million.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-15-2007, 12:35 PM.

alright!

Glad you got her going smooth! I can't wait to put up a similar post! (that will be after a carb rebuild on the GK and a valve job & cylinder head gasket on the L)

sweet man - glad she's running strong! Ride safe & enjoy the season! \\/

Comment

Way to go Billy!

Just ordered a new chain for mine today. Hope to be back ridin' soon!

Comment

Thanks Guys. Today She's Runnin' Like A Dream!

Tevin, Was There Any Damage After Throwing The Chain?

Comment

Working...
        X