Nice Early Fall Ride (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Early Fall Ride (pics)

We got a taste of Fall this Weekend Finally, it was 50* this Morning and Warmed to the upper 70's this afternoon. I got in a 130 Mile Loop Ride through the North End of LBL. Not much color here yet as it was still in the upper 80's a couple of Days ago. Here is the 850 in front of one of the Old Iron Smelting Furnaces that are scattered through LBL.

This One is at Energy Lake which is an Arm of Lake Barkley.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

gorgeous views and a gorgeous machine sir!!

Comment

Thanks, it was a Really nice Day to be Out and About!:-D

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

yeah it was...perfect temp to be geared up. I took my old girl out for a bit, i dont get to far from home at the moment till i get this carb situation sorted out...not that i think she couldnt do it, i just get nervous when my vehicles arent running as they should.

Comment

You Haven't Lived until Your Stator Craps out 6 Hours from Home.:-D

Actually it was a Good Experience, I got Lucky in that I was with a Great Group of Gsers when it Happened.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

i had my fuseblock crap out on me about an hour from home once on my old CB550SS, and it was raining...that sucked...but luckily i friend had a truck and came and picked me up...thats the only time ive ever had a bike break on me while on the road...knock on wood..hehe

Comment

Autumn is one of the things I miss about NE Ohio. Heck NE US. I used to love riding RT 250 from Medina, Ohio to Wheeling, WV in the fall.
              Absolutely beautiful!
              1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
              1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Mr. marvinsc,

Thanks for sharing. My Jessie loves the cooler weather. I haven't had a chance to take her out in the woods for a photo op. I'll try to find a spot almost as beautiful as your part of the country.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

One More

This was Taken on Lakeside Drive on Kentucky Lake, You can't really see it in the pic but there were a Lot of Boats on the Lake Yesterday.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Nice pics Scott, but I'm having a really tough time going from high 80s down to low 50s in a matter of days Just think... in a few LONG months I'll be thrilled to have 40s!!

Comment

Working...
                    X