No announcement yet.

West Michigan Motorcycle Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool. i am CONSIDERING getting a colortune/carbtune....again, waiting to see if it will fire up first......my epoxy should be dry by now.....gotta go!
    1983 GS 1100 ESD

Comment

Zig,

Yah, How about you pick some event and post it in the meetingplace and see what happens.

I have gone to the Gilmore Show before, that is interesting. You refereing to the vintage bike show? Geepers, those are some clean bikes, I think they take off the wiring harness everyday just to clean them. Although I think that is on a Sunday, sometimes I cant get away on some Sundays.

Maybe sometime if I am heading over to Allendale to see my son, or go for ride out that way, I should contact you.
      Will PM contact info.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
        Zig,

Yah, How about you pick some event and post it in the meetingplace and see what happens.

I have gone to the Gilmore Show before, that is interesting. You refereing to the vintage bike show? Geepers, those are some clean bikes, I think they take off the wiring harness everyday just to clean them. Although I think that is on a Sunday, sometimes I cant get away on some Sundays.

Maybe sometime if I am heading over to Allendale to see my son, or go for ride out that way, I should contact you.
        Will PM contact info.
        Sounds good to me. But be warned, I'm making painfully slow progress on my wheel and suspension upgrade to my 550. So it'll be about a month before I actually can ride again.

Comment

Working...
        X