First ride for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First ride for a while

After over a year sorting the bike out (long story, not much garage space and all my tools stolen etc.) , I took the bike out for a wee spin today.
    YAY!!!!

Started fine, stopped fine, handled like a pig. Rear tyre pressure was well down (doh!)

I have a sore face from grinning.

Monday, MoT (roadworthiness test) , then me and the gs will be off out racking up the miles.

Just thought I'd share some of my sunshine
    \\/

Originally posted by Headphase View Post
    After over a year sorting the bike out

\\/

Damn !! I thought 6 months was long. Glad to hear your back in the saddle again............:-D
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by Headphase View Post
      After over a year sorting the bike out (long story, not much garage space and all my tools stolen etc.) , I took the bike out for a wee spin today.
      YAY!!!!

Started fine, stopped fine, handled like a pig. Rear tyre pressure was well down (doh!)

I have a sore face from grinning.

Monday, MoT (roadworthiness test) , then me and the gs will be off out racking up the miles.

\\/
      Right there with ya. Lovin' it!
      Dogma
      --
      O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
      '80 GS850 GLT
      '80 GS1000 GT
      '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Working...
      X