Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An epic journey of Suzuki relocation or How much GS Karma can you pick up in one day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An epic journey of Suzuki relocation or How much GS Karma can you pick up in one day

Chris and friend Andy (future GS rider) are heading on a round trip from Lexington KY to Cleveland .. to do several tasks.

1) Deliver a rolling frame and engine (two different 1983 GS750Es) to the ER of doctors Jim and Josh .. which when reborn will be Andy's ride.

2) Pick up and deliver a donor GS550 engine (his engine blew a con rod bearing near Cincinnati a few weeks ago and had to be rescued by Jim (RageZro)) to the same doctors.

C) Pick up and deliver a found Craigslist (hopefully) treasure 1979 GS750E roller to Josh in Dayton. (will the Cafe be reborn ?)

4) Pick up a 1981 GS750E parts bike for dad (me) to use to undo damage done at the West Virgina GS Rally 2007 ..

Is is possible to accumulate GS karma without riding one? Or five... how many?
    Last edited by Dogma; 10-24-2008, 09:36 PM.
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

i could use some GS kharma to send me a free gs550ES

Comment

Working...
      X