Rose and I went for a little ride...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rose and I went for a little ride...

And Ive been meaning to stop here and take a picture in this spot for weeks. Wish I'd have done it when the pears and what not were in bloom... Caught this just before sunset with my Iphone..not a great camera..the batteries on ours were dead

Rosie looks great TCK, real clean. But next time take the helmet and tank bag out of the picture so we can focus entirely on the bike.

BTW, Rosie would look even hotter with a pair of ohlins out back

Comment

Originally posted by JTsGS650 View Post
      Rosie looks great TCK, real clean. But next time take the helmet and tank bag out of the picture so we can focus entirely on the bike.

BTW, Rosie would look even hotter with a pair of ohlins out back
      HEHEHEE Rose is my Fiance Essie is the bike And at one point, She had Ohlins (Essie, Not Rose) But frankly, spending near a grand on shocks that do no better than Ikons or Progressives in the twisties in *MY* humble opinion isnt worth it.. sure, they look fancy, but there are other shocks out there that perform nearly as well for a fraction of the cost..

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
        HEHEHEE Rose is my Fiance Essie is the bike And at one point, She had Ohlins (Essie, Not Rose) But frankly, spending near a grand on shocks that do no better than Ikons or Progressives in the twisties in *MY* humble opinion isnt worth it.. sure, they look fancy, but there are other shocks out there that perform nearly as well for a fraction of the cost..
        Oh god dude, please tell me you dont name your bikes?

Hehe.. Looks great!!
        sigpic

82 GS850
        78 GS1000
        04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
        .................________-|___\____
        ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

What ??.....you couldn't get Rose to stand beside the bike when you took the picture ??

Nice pic anyway......I guess......
          Larry D
          1980 GS450S
          1981 GS450S
          2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

(Essie, Not Rose)
            Nice that you can still find the time to put the whip to the old gal..........................Exactly .
            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

My wife is a professional photographer and she is very impressed with your pic - nice job! Amazing what an iPhone can capture!!

Beautiful bike with a gorgeous backdrop, thanks for sharing

Comment

Whoops! Okay so my face is a little red. The bike looks great (and I'm sure Rose does too).

Comment

Well if he would post a picture of Rose then we would be able to compare...but yup shes a good looking bike. I named my bikes. I thought everyone did.
                  MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                  1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                    I named my bikes. I thought everyone did.

LMAO, yer funny!

You're serious aint ya?
                    sigpic

82 GS850
                    78 GS1000
                    04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                    .................________-|___\____
                    ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Pretty remarkable.

The picture is great considering you just used a phone. Bike looks great too.

Comment

yes i am serious...both my GSs are named..look at my signature.
                        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Yeah I named my bike. What of it? They're practicly children. I need to figure a name for the 750 tho.

Comment

Josh..how about a german name...DAS BEOTCH LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Octain View Post
                              Oh god dude, please tell me you dont name your bikes?
                              ... I named my bikes. I thought everyone did.
                              Originally posted by Octain View Post
                              You're serious aint ya?
                              yes i am serious...both my GSs are named..look at my signature.
                              Yeah I named my bike. What of it? ...
                              Not all my bikes are named.

Previous owner called it "Blue".
                              Wife's bike is not named.
                              In fact, the only other one (so far) was "Freebie".
                              It was mainly to distinguish that bike from the other '81 850 in the stable, and was derived from the purchase "price".

sigpic
                              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                              Family Portrait
                              Siblings and Spouses
                              Mom's first ride
                              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
                              X