Fathers Day Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fathers Day Ride

78 degrees, no wind, no traffic, just me the ipod, the bike and the road, can't think of a better way to wake up and start the day!

Even saw a few whitetails....

Last edited by Guest; 06-20-2010, 10:54 AM.

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
    78 degrees, no wind, no traffic, just me the ipod, the bike and the road
    It dont get no better.....
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Man, that bike is drop-dead gorgeous! Hope you had a great ride today!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1100E View Post
        Man, that bike is drop-dead gorgeous! Hope you had a great ride today!!
        Thanks man!

Your latest project is not to shabby either..

Comment

nice background to ride with, love the no parking sign....lol

Comment

Originally posted by SKD View Post
            nice background to ride with, love the no parking sign....lol
            Ha! didn't even notice the sign..

Comment

Nice pics Joe. Canyon Lake sure looks good in the background. Wish I would have had time to get out and ride today.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
                Nice pics Joe. Canyon Lake sure looks good in the background. Wish I would have had time to get out and ride today.
                Yeah I snuck out early for a couple of hours, that pic was around 8:30am. We need to get together on ride in the future Billy.

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
                  Yeah I snuck out early for a couple of hours, that pic was around 8:30am. We need to get together on ride in the future Billy.
                  Pretty much any Saturday will usually work for me. Could do the backbone and 473 towards Sisterdale and Luckenbach if the 3 Sisters is too far to go.
                  I have a brother in Welfare who has a restored '40 LaSalle and an early '70s Triumph Stag we could go by and look at.

Comment

I didn't even know you got it running?
                    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                      I didn't even know you got it running?
                      yes finally a few months back..

Comment

Joe if you are going to end up being around for the 4th I'll either bring the '78 or the ZRX with me and we'll go for a ride. I'd be available Saturday morning I think. Maybe we could hook up with Billy?

Comment

Originally posted by russr33 View Post
                          Joe if you are going to end up being around for the 4th I'll either bring the '78 or the ZRX with me and we'll go for a ride. I'd be available Saturday morning I think. Maybe we could hook up with Billy?
                          Sounds like a plan Russ!

Comment

So we're talking Saturday morning, the 3rd? I shouldn't have any problem getting away for as much riding as we can stand. If neither of you have been to the Lone Star Motorcycle Museum I'm sure you would both like it. The owner is an old Aussie roadracer. He has a dyno in the back too. We could catch about half of the 3 Sisters Loop then maybe head back through Ingram and by Stonehenge. Whatever you guys feel like you're up too.

Comment

Wish it wasn't so far from here, would be fun to join in.
                              Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Working...
                              X