Ride with TomMLC and Met BayRider650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ride with TomMLC and Met BayRider650

Saturday morning TomMLC and I rode out Highway 17 to the coast and Highway 1 and then North. Unfortunately the weather was not as nice as we would have hoped but of course it was fun and nice to be riding with Tom again.

Here is a shot I took over the cliffs at Davenport, about 10 miles North of Santa Cruz. (The photo belies how cold it was, and we got a little wet going north. Of course the next day it was sunny and very hot)

We caught up with bayrider650 and got a shot of the three of us with out bikes. Looking forward to riding with the new guy in the future!

Really nice scenery. I'm always envious of the guys I see meeting local members to ride. Wish i could find some around these parts. I did meet a member the other day. He came into my work looking for bearings for his 81 1000G. Turned out to be from FL though. Still cool to randomly meet someone like that.
    -1978 Suzuki GS1000EC
    DONE!!! Rebuild thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=155564
    -2012 Triumph Daytona 675R

Comment

Sweet pics and beautiful scenery you guys have out there! Whos who in the pics? Its always nice to put a face with the name.

Also what kind of windshield is on the 550? Any other shots of it?

Comment

Originally posted by skubasteve! View Post
        Sweet pics and beautiful scenery you guys have out there! Whos who in the pics? Its always nice to put a face with the name.

Also what kind of windshield is on the 550? Any other shots of it?
        Yeah that was a cool winshield he had. I want one. Tom recognized the name, but I am too green.

As for the ID, Tom in the middle and I am on the right.

Thanks for reading. Send some pics of your area!

Comment

Working...
        X