No announcement yet.

Pulled over for???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ticket for it but it was just the fact I got pulled over...I realize eye protection is required in MN (no helmet law tho!) and as Allie said,,he was looking for an excuse.

DDM

Comment

I got an HJC IS-Max with the built-in retractable sun-shield... why do I get the feeling that someday I'm going to be part of a Leo's intelligence test?

The county seat here has a police force that has said on the record that they can pull you over for no reason needed, just "suspicion", to what they don't say and if they sobriety check you with a "0.000" they can still write you up for OVI (under the influence of an unknown substance) and impound your vehicle. You are out a few hundred dollars once you get through the kangaroo court (no offense to any members from down-under). Are they doing this because they're broke? Nope. Always been corrupt, used to be called little Chicago here as the gangsters would come hide out here with the help of the city fathers and police when the feds got too close to them in Chicago, same family names still in a lot of the positions.

In all my dealings with the police and contrary to what you may think I'm about as square law-abiding a person as you can meet, I have only met two that were worth salt, could be the area but it leaves me wondering... I would like to meet some more decent ones as it is a bad thing to feel this way.
      "Just Ducky, Thanks!"

Where I've ridden.

Comment

Yeah, Cincy's finest aren't always so fine. No personal run-ins so far, but I'm always careful about what I do here.

Comment

Working...
        X