Mini Documenrarty of Suzuki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Documenrarty of Suzuki

Hey guys I stumbled across this today on you-tube. It's a 2 parts mini documentary of Suzuki. They focus on the GSX-R mostly however it's really cool to see the factory where everyone of our bikes were made and tested. Also cool to see how Suzuki started... Thought it might be interesting for some. Twist the throttle is the name of the show.

Here's the link. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuK37fKDCyY!
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

cool, makes me want a gsx-r really annoying how he needs to say "twist the throttle" all the time!

Comment

Hi,

It looks like that footage could have been taken in the Malibu area, around the Rock Store.

EDIT: Duh, in the third installment they talk about Malibu.

OK! All together now...."a twist of the throttle!"

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
      Last edited by Guest; 12-19-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiff View Post
        cool, makes me want a gsx-r really annoying how he needs to say "twist the throttle" all the time!
        My wife and I both said the same thing...

While this is neat, I feel like they sort of gloss over the Suzuki story and just rush into the GSXR story...

Its pretty cool though. I have a couple of really good books, "The Kawasaki Story" (history of Kawasaki Motorcycles, but talks about Kaw Heavy Industries, and the evolution of it into building motorcycles..) and "The Encyclopedia Of Motorcycles", which is a book large enough to kill someone with..

Has every bike make and manufacturer and some details and such on the bigger ones through history from 1884 to present day. There were some neat tid-bits I never knew (well, lots really) like our own city of Dayton, OH actually had a Dayton Motorcycle Company until the Great Depression did them in...

Comment

Yeah the twist the throttle thing gets old fast... But thought it was something neat to share.
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
          Originally posted by Hayabuser
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Working...
          X