Taking Corners On A Cafe video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking Corners On A Cafe video

you do know owning a cafe that its more then just a bike right...its the rider too...

35mpg corner at roughly 80+ mph...i drug the peg on first time...

had to share this video...i couldnt resist..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Bike sounds GREAT
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
      Bike sounds GREAT
      thanks...its an unknown pipe..custom made baffle too(my own secret packing)

if you can identfy pipe lemme know...

from collector(where all 4 pipes meet) its 3 inch all the way back...no signs of brand anywhere

Comment

who likes to ride like a newb,warning graphic

Comment

unknown 4-1

looks like a bassani you lucky bastid!

Comment

yes i know...i cant afford gear...plus pants bind up on my legs...im saving for riding gear

Comment

Originally posted by twodogs58 View Post
              looks like a bassani you lucky bastid!

well i goggled that..i would also say its possible bassani...go thing i gave 35 bux for it i guess lol..

Comment

Love the exhaust sound, gave the video it's first "like".

Comment

Bike sounds great. I have a V&H on my 850 and like how it sounds. Yours is different though. Sounds a little more sporty.

My inner "dad" comes out when I see you taking that corner in a t-shirt and shorts.

"Easy now, easy....."

Comment

Originally posted by Good Times View Post
                    Bike sounds great. I have a V&H on my 850 and like how it sounds. Yours is different though. Sounds a little more sporty.

My inner "dad" comes out when I see you taking that corner in a t-shirt and shorts.

"Easy now, easy....."
                    thats what ive noticed with this bike...i had a hooded sweatshirt on an shorts...i didnt plan on making this video but i had the opp too...if i had known i was gonna get silly id have worn pants....

now that i got my life half straight im working on buying a new jacket an maybe matching pants for next year..

Comment

Working...
                    X