Going a litte fast there eh buddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
    Probably some of both, or maybe not. Having drugs in his pocket probably influenced his decision to elude them, the article didn't say how fast he was going before they started chasing him. Hard to say without being there.

The cops chasing him are the dumbasses, willing to kill someone to catch a stupid rider....

I thought we were past that.
    Agreed, what was the point? Get a helicopter

Comment

Originally posted by littleroot View Post
      Agreed, what was the point? Get a helicopter
      Too expensive, we have to rely on the Border Patrol, Ft Bliss or the NM State police if their chopper is down this way, which it isn't 99% if of time. FT Bliss only does emergency evacs, BP are chasing drug smugglers and illegals in the desert. Hmmm then again with the Predators flying around this area now, we umm could borrow it for a few and take them out?? lol.
      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike:dancing: 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Working...
      X