Road trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road trip

Leaving tomorrow for Montreal to pick up the 5 new to me Gs,s. it's about a 6 hr trip each way and am planning on being home tomorrow night so it's gonna be a long day. I will post pics on return

the 5 new to me Gs,s.
    Holy schnitskis!

Some people a)have too much money b) too much time or c) are gluttons for punishment. Which one are you? Better yet, where do you put them all?

Have a safe trip and don't forget to show us some pics.

Cheers,
    Spyug

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
      Leaving tomorrow for Montreal to pick up the 5 new to me Gs,s. it's about a 6 hr trip each way and am planning on being home tomorrow night so it's gonna be a long day. I will post pics on return
      I have a friend that lives in Tottenham that rides.

He's a Harley guy (FLH),... used to have 2.....now only has 1.

Come to think of it you guy's don't really have that much in common so I'm not really sure why I brought it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shwartz View Post
        I have a friend that lives in Tottenham that rides.

He's a Harley guy (FLH),... used to have 2.....now only has 1.

Come to think of it you guy's don't really have that much in common so I'm not really sure why I brought it up.
        Don't matter what he rides but I may know him it's a small town and were friendly here

Comment

Originally posted by spyug View Post
          Holy schnitskis!

Some people a)have too much money b) too much time or c) are gluttons for punishment. Which one are you? Better yet, where do you put them all?

Have a safe trip and don't forget to show us some pics.

Cheers,
          Spyug
          I sold the dragbike so reinvesting in more Gs,s. gonna give one to my dad two are spoken for and a couple for me. Have to sell off some stuff as there's 25 years of parts included. I am a sucker for a good deal even when I need them like a hole in the head. I will thin the herd in the spring but will buy an 1100f and cbx next. Looks like my gixxer is sold so I will roll that into a cbx or? I haven't spent a fortune and have actually made a couple bucks wheeling and dealing and I keep telling the wife they are good investments

Comment

I so need a bigger garage. Good for you, they looked like a deal for sure.
            Rob
            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
              Don't matter what he rides but I may know him it's a small town and were friendly here
              The name's Rob Takacs.

His wife Suzanne and him live on the corner of "Lionel Stone", and "Queen st."

Nice Fellar.

Comment

Hey Steve,,,,have a safe trip, I was gonna say stop by my place so I can take a peek at the bikes, but your in for a long enough day as it is....

It's a long day for sure, have done it a few times myself, leave in the morning, have an afternoon business meeting garb a quick bite and head right back home.....turn and burn baby

Try to at least grab a few pics of the journey....

Comment

Far side of belville.

Comment

If I wasn't busy with the new house, I'd join ya for the ride.....couldn't think of a better way to spend a day.....

Comment

We made it to long sault motel in ? Should be there by 10am

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
                        Hey Steve.

If you need help or get a snag call me I am in Laval.

I am PMing you my no.

DP
                        Appreciate the offer but I have two buddies with me and Bryon who I am getting them from seems like a good guy. He emailed me saying its a good thing I have a 24' trailer cause its gonna be full

Comment

Loaded and on the way home

Comment

Home safe and sound pics to follow

Comment

Welcome back......

Comment

Working...
                              X